Friday 28 January 2022

Blooming Technology!

 I'm not an expert at sorting out hiccups with social media accounts and I've had a very frustrating couple of days. I used to be able to switch between my personal Instagram account and our skiptonstitchers one without logging out on my laptop - there was an option in the drop down menu in my profile. However, I have discovered that it has disappeared! I now have to constantly log in and out of both accounts. It's fine on my phone but not on the laptop anymore. Why is that then? It's infuriating! I've also discovered that only the FaceBook link works on the blog when in Google Chrome - Instagram doesn't, Pinterest doesn't. Everything works on plain old Google and Safari. Why is that then? What is going on? 😡 It's beyond me.

I can't sort it out, I've tried... 

Drop me an email skiptonstitchers@gmail.com if you have a solution. 

I give up. 😖

No comments:

Post a Comment