Sunday 25 July 2021

Reasons to buy fabric 5 AND threads!

 

So, I'm not a sun worshipper, it's been way too hot for my liking I have to say, although not too hot for stitching. My friends from the group think I'm a bad influence because I keep tempting them with the threads I've been buying - it's the heat - that's my excuse and I'm sticking to it.😂

I'm a little bit addicted to Paint-Box Threads and got a bit carried away (not for the first time!):


These are lovely hand-dyed cotton threads and I've been putting them to good use. Have a look at the website [link above] and see if you can resist temptation.
Cathy Really has started posting YouTube videos for the new Bug  Box stitch along; two bugs so far...

Members have been catching up with the 52 tags challenge and our monthly square and I have finished one of my mini books which was lurking under a pile of unfinished things.
We're also at Yarndale this year [keeping everything crossed Covid doesn't interfere] and so we're busy making plans for that; it's involved me rummaging around in the roof looking for things which were 'tidied' and has proved to be a very hot job - I feel some restorative thread shopping coming on...

Here's a photo catch up.


Bit of crochet while watching the Olympics by Judith, who has just joined our WhatsApp chat - what a boon thats been over lockdown.

Tags

Squares

Mini Book



























No comments:

Post a Comment